Thursday, June 13, 2019

Fat bike tour of Death Valley and Las Vegas desert area


OK, this one looks totally fun to me. Yeah, I'm weird and I like the desert.  I try to find a wide variety of bike tours, trips, and treks from all over the world, to share in this blog.  Today I wanted to see what videos there were from the American West.  On a personal level, after ten years in the humidity of The South, I'm back in California, and living in the desert town of Lancaster, north of L.A..  So I went looking for a cool bike trek in the Western U.S. today.  Fat biking Death Valley and the Las Vegas area desert through Arizona and into California, is definitely not for everyone.  It's not for many people at all, but that's the whole point.  I love the old sign that says, "Nothing."

The deserts of the American West look so wide open and desolate, but it's amazing how much is going on in them, how much wildlife there actually is in the deserts, and how many human made ruins there are all over.  So there's your bike trip inspiration for the day, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment