Monday, June 3, 2019

Matt Ray scorching the hot streets of Arizona


As an old, mediocre street rider, from way back in the Dark Ages of BMX, I have the urge to just fill this blog with one amazing street, park, and trails BMX clip after another.  But the whole point of the Block Bikes Blog is to show a wide variety of bike riding adventures.  Yeah, I know, I'm lagging on road bike videos here, but that's because of my old school BMX, anti-spandex prejudice.  I'll work on that. 

In any case, I looked through the last several posts, and decided it's a good time for a solid BMX street video.  As luck would have it, this Shadow Conspiracy edit of Matt Ray popped right up when I went looking for one.  This clip is only 4 days old, it still has that new video smell.  This is a smokin' good street part, too, so enjoy it.  And you know we can hook you up with all your Shadow Conspiracy goods online, right?   I thought so...



No comments:

Post a Comment