Thursday, May 9, 2019

A cool day's adventure in Malaga, Spain


After yesterday's crazy new school BMX jumping video, I decided to mix things up today on the blog, and find a cool mountain bike adventure somewhere.  Scrolling through a bunch on YouTube, this one stuck out because, well it's an attractive woman in a swimsuit.  Hey, I'm a guy, I gave it a watch.  This is just a cool video to remind you to find a bike adventure today.

Our video host here, Anna Glowinski, gets a goodie pack from Clif Bar, encouraging her to take the stuff and go have an adventure of some kind.  Much to my surprise, she decides to pedal to the top of a nearby mountain, and then ride back down.  As a crusty old guy from the BMX world, I still ask myself, "Why do people pedal UP things?"  Yeah, it's a challenge and all that.  Maybe it's the sore knees from years of being a furniture mover, but pedaling up stuff just doesn't seem fun to me.  But Anna's tougher than I am.  Here she rocks it, and then does some skillful single track back down... back into town, and to the beach.  Now that's the way to end a day of biking.

The moral of this story?  There's an adventure out there every day just waiting for you to find it.  And if you need a mountain bike, the BlocK Bikes shop here in Lancaster, CA can hook you up in this area (a bit north of L.A.).  If you're a BMXer anywhere, we've got you covered with...

No comments:

Post a Comment