Monday, May 20, 2019

Scotty Cranmer gets Trey Jones and Big Boy to try 80's tricks


I don't watch Scotty Cramner's channel on a regular basis, but I know he has some great stuff on it.  This gem from a couple of months ago got shared by old school flatlander Mike Sarrail on Facebook yesterday, and I thought it was awesome.  Someone gave Scotty an old "101 craziest freestyle tricks" book from the 80's, about 1988, I'd guess by the tricks, and he decided to have Trey Jones and Big Boy try some.  They pick random numbers, then go to that page and try each trick. 

OK, I lived and rode through the 1980's, and I could only do two of those tricks in my prime, and those weren't consistent.  But this video is hilarious if you're an old school rider.  See, our tricks were hard, some of them, anyhow.  And there were lots of them, HUNDREDS of tricks that fell by the wayside over the years.  Maybe some of the youngsters will dust a few of those tricks off and revamp them.  This one is well worth the watch in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment