Tuesday, May 21, 2019

British pop star Lily Allen rides her classic banana seat bike


Like everyone, I grew up listening to pop music... whether I liked it or not.  That's the nature of pop, it's in the background everywhere.  I don't like most of it.  But this song has a cool groove and it's sarcastic, and about bike riding, sung by a cute young woman, what's not to love? 

I actually first heard this when I bought a bunch of CD's, either at a storage unit auction (O.G., I did that before the TV shows), or at a garage sale, I can't remember.  I listened to it a few times, and then resold it for a couple bucks more somewhere.  FLIP.  Oh yeah, the song's called "LDN," which is the airport designation for London.

Along the way, I googled Lily, and came across this funny clip, where she shares a fun, and odd, fact about herself.  Enjoy.  And if you're looking for a classic banana seat bike, try Facebook Marketplace, I saw some classic Schwinn's for sale recently in this area.  Lots of cool stuff there nobody actually buys.  But if you need a BMX bike or parts...

No comments:

Post a Comment