Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My first time going to Woodward West- part 2

These are the extra pics I took with my phone while at Woodward West.  Yeah, I'm a blogger, but not well set up yet, just coming from a crazy living situation.  So these photos have been stuck on a phone for the last few days.
 An long, slippery freestanding curb that wasn't getting any love below the Woodward West sign, looking off towards one of the street course areas, with the old west town-looking cabins in the background.
Selfie next to the newly paved pump track.  That looked like a lot of fun.  That's Block Bikes owner, and the reason I made it up to Woodward West, Rich Bartlett, approaching a roller, in the background.
The giant Hot Wheels car, about three foot long, in the gap between the target wedges.  Hot Wheels is sponsoring events for young riders, sponsoring aspiring YouTube legend BMX Caiden, I believe, and really diving into the  BMX and skateboard worlds, which is a cool thing.  You Hot Wheels people know about who Woody Itson is, right?  You need to talk to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment